Get 90 Days Free Blog Topics
After 90 days of daily blogging, here are the topics that boosted our blog’s global ranking from 1.515.000 to 210.000. No matter how difficult it may look, it’s doable! From our experience we ensure you that after you have picked the general topics then it’s easy peasy to start writing your new content for your blog.
Having said that, specific topics will help us define which keywords and keyphrases we are going to use throughout our content marketing strategy. Here are the keywords we used for our 90 days of blogging.
List of keywords
- Day 01 – 30: Content Creation, Content Marketing, WordPress, WordCamp, Blogging, SEO, Social Media, SEO for Blogs, Workshops, Digital Copywriting and Content Calendar.
- Day 31 – 60: Content Creation, Content Marketing, Digital Strategy, Communication, Newsletters & Email Marketing, Micro-Blogging, Quora, Medium, LinkedIn, Advanced Blogging, SEO for Blogs, Workshops, Digital Copywriting and Content Calendar.
- Day 61 – 90: Content Creation, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO for Blogs, Workshops, Digital Copywriting, WordPress & WordCamps.
- Extra topics, 91 – 105: All the above.
Free 90 Blog Topics
- Welcome Spring, Welcome March
- 30-Day Blogging Challenge
- How Blogging Made me a Better Listener
- What is blogging?
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Contributor Day
- Women’s Day Giveaway
- 12 SEO Speed Check Up Points
- Women Who Changed the World
- Why You Should Use WordPress
- Social Media Marketing World Conference 2019
- Giveaway Winner Announcement
- Benefits of Guest Blogging
- 30th Anniversary of the World Wide Web
- Blogging Tips for Beginners
- Facebook Down for Almost 24 Hours
- Google Update Florida 2
- Why You Shouldn’t Blog
- Promote your Blog on Social Media
- Why I Love Twitter
- The Next Big Player in Video Games is Google
- How to Plan a Stress Free Wedding
- How to Write the Perfect Blog Post
- The Art of Catchy Headlines is Made by Robots
- Create a Professional Media Kit in 5 Steps
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers Business I
- Philips Wireless Dictation For Bloggers Who Love Coffee Breaks
- 12 Truths to Reach your Blogging Nirvana
- Generosity is the Secret Key to Everything
- Learn to say NO like a Princess
- Vogue is coming back to Greece
- Public Speaking Workshop
- The Results of our 30 Day Blogging Challenge
- New Month, New Goals
- Do you want to tell us your story?
- Gain More Website Traffic by Publishing on Medium
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers Business II
- Arsenis Paschopoulos Interview
- Influencers: Who they are and how can they help my business?
- The Future of Facebook Advertising Effectiveness
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers, Open Source and Communities
- The Sweet Taste of Success
- Define your blog’s identity
- Viktorija Ignataviciute Interview
- The Role of Enchantment in Content Creation
- Digital Nomads in Real Life
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers, Content and Branding
- WordPress Europe 2019 Topics
- In Blogging What Makes The Art of Closure Powerful?
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Development I
- WordCamp Athens 2019 Speakers
- Bauhaus Movement: Five Lessons for Today’s Content Creators
- Learn to love SEO like Google
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Workshops
- Ask the Right Questions
- Helena Chaviara Interview
- IDEADECO APRIL BLOGGING TOPICS
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Development II
- Paraskevi Kourtidou Interview
- SEO is an Advanced Chess Game
- Leading to the Top
- The Pink Moon Inspiration
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Gutenberg
- Earth Day
- The Big Business of Blogging
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Design
- Content Marketing Tips to Add Easter Celebrations
- Host Successful Corporate Events in Greece
- Dive into Quora Unique World of Questions
- Matt Mullenweg as Keynote Speaker at #WCEU
- Digital Nomad Tips to Stay Healthy While Traveling
- 8 Clever Ways to Recycle Your Content
- My WordPress Success Story
- What’s New From Pinterest
- FAQ About WordPress
- Facebook F8 Conference Highlights
- Instagram News
- WordPress Changed My Life
- What Makes a Good Presentation
- Monika Kritikou Interview
- How to Hire a Photographer for your Blog
- How do you recharge your energy?
- Characteristics of Professionalism
- 7 Ideas for Outstanding Instagram Content
- Ask Me Anything Session #AMA
- Instagram announced a new account for shops
- WordPress for Kids at #WCEU
- List of Instagram Banned Hashtags [Updated 2019]
- Ideadeco May Blogging Topics
- How to Boost your Newsletter and Attract More Subscribers
- Be the Expert in your Field
- The Art of Unselfish Storytelling
- Things to do before WordCamp Europe 2019 #WCEU
- Use Twitter as Part of Your Content Strategy
- Google Doodle celebrates the birth of Willem Einthoven
- Wedding Photography Tips
- WordCamp Europe Call for Teaching Assistants (TAs) #WCEU
- Interesting News Found Into My Mailbox
- WordCamp Europe After Party #WCEU
- Improving Sustainability at #WCEU
- The Art of Closure
- Find Content Gems in Interviews
- Donate your Old WordCamp T-shirts #WCEU
- Google AI Impact Challenge
- WordPress experts will debate two hot topics at #WCEU
Daily Blogging Conclusions
Don’t get me wrong, I do believe that the blogging struggle is real. But with some discipline and a healthy plan, blogging can become joyful.
Let’s take things from the beginning. This challenge started after a lecture in Paris.
In the first week of February, I was giving a lecture about SEO, blogging & content marketing, when the topic of blogging struggle raised. In the auditorium, there were 90 young bloggers who were patient enough to attend the 4 hours lecture. Among the many questions, one made quite an impact on the gathering.
The big question: How to keep a blogger motivated to write one new piece of content every single day.
Creativity and discipline are the 2 major must-have skills. But reality is good in killing our best intentions! So the big question is, how can a blogger cope with the demands of everyday blogging?
My suggestion was based on my personal experience as a professional blogger. By setting up a detailed content calendar for a 30-day circle. This step makes it easier to prepare the content creation process. If you break the big circle into smaller circles and adopt one general theme for each separate week, then it’s 100% doable. For example:
- First day of the month: welcome the new month and gently give a hint of the new topic of the month: Blogging
- Week A: Explain Blogging, types of blogging, history of blogging, platforms of blogging, tools of blogging, famous bloggers, your personal story in blogging
- Week B: How to, Guides, Calendar, Titles, What to avoid, SEO guidance, Social Media & Blogging
- Week D: Presentation of top blogging events, Workshops, Promote your blog, Content Marketing & Blogging, Ethics of Blogging, Growth hacking tips for blogging,
- Last 1 or 2 days of the month: Closure of the month with a personal story with the month’s achievement, or even a presentation of your monthly growth.
As you can see, it’s safer to walk on solid tracks when you are writing with a well-formed strategy. Even if circumstances force you to change your topics, still you have a crystal clear area to stretch your creativity.
We used this discipline for 90 days and today we can declare that has became a sweet daily habit – OK, some days not so sweet – but we have found our pace and we are happy!
Looking For Instagram Content Ideas?
We all have been there, facing our Instagram feed without any new ideas for captivating posts. Here is a list of Instagram post ideas from our Content Strategy. Enjoy them!
Last month our Instagram engagement reached a new record. We received many private messages and had the pleasure to close some of the best business collaborations for this year. This is a valuable lesson of what really matters in social media.
Don’t worry about how many likes you have or how many new followers you gained. Focus mainly on the engagement interaction, how many people actually comment, saved and send you a message for a business request.
Find Top Hashtags
In the last 4 months, we conducted a hashtag A/B test for many popular groups of hashtags related to lifestyle bloggers and Instagrammers. See the results and use these top-performing hashtags!
How did this test occur in our content strategy test drives?
Since November 2019 until mid-January 2020 we received 360 questions about which hashtags we recommend for content creators that prefer to promote a quiet way of living. Especially for content creators that seek organic results and real human connection with their audience. The majority of the bloggers were into the stream of slow living and creative mindset.
Bonus Tip: Avoid Banned Instagram Hashtags
Yes, there is a list with banned Instagram hashtags that you should avoid if you don’t want to get penalized by Instagram. The bad news is that this list is changing every week. The good news is that we can check our hashtags before we add them to our IG feed.
Although banned Instagram hashtags mean extra work for each post, I find it a clever way to restrict spam behavior inside the platform. We have gathered all the banned Instagram Hashtags in this article: The updated list of banned Instagram hashtags.