Would you like to share with us your life story? If this sounds like a good idea, then answer our interview questions and send them to IdeaDeco team with an email: firstname.lastname@example.org . You can use text, video or photos if you like.
Hey, don’t forget to read carefully the questions before you answer them. Most interviews are published at Guest Section of IdeaDeco. You will be notified into your email if you are one of the lucky ones!
It will take less than 30 minutes of your time. Please have in mind, that if you need to stop and continue on another day it is better to save your answers on a notepad and then copy paste to your email. You have the options to:
- You can copy paste the interview questions into an email and take as much time as you want to answer them. Just remember to send them to us here: email@example.com
For our friends that have seen our oldest questionnaire, it’s true that we have updated our interview questions in March 2019.
14 Questions + 1 Bonus
In case you wish to take more time and reflect on the given questions, here they are:
- What’s your favorite social media network, and why?
- How many hours per day do you use social media?
- What is your job? What do you do for a living?
- What do you find appealing in social media?
- Name one thing that you dislike in social media.
- How has social media influenced the way you do business?
- Is there something that you would like to learn more about social media or digital marketing?
- Which people you believe are the most influential in social media?
- When was the last time you learned something new through the use of social media?
- What do you do during your free time? What makes you forget to check your mobile?
- Can you name 3 books that you absolutely adore?
- What advice would you give to yourself when you were 16 years old?
- What is your favorite quote?
- So, what’s your life story in a summary?
Bonus Question: I want to get into your shoes
What question do you have for me? Here is your turn to ask me anything you want to learn about me.
Please add your Short Resume (10 lines with links to your digital assets) and your photo.