Tell Your Story
Would you like to share with us your life story? If this sounds a good idea, then answer the following questions and send them to IdeaDeco. You can use text, video or photos if you like.
Hey, don’t forget to read the questions bellow. Most interviews are published at Guest Section of IdeaDeco. You will be notified into your email if you are one of the lucky ones!
Interview Questions by IDEADECO
1. What’s your favorite song?
2. What was the last gift you gave someone?
3. What’s your favorite social media network, and why?
4. When have you been most satisfied in your life?
5. How lucky are you and why?
6. What inspires you?
7. Who do you admire, and why?
8. Which idea has made you look twice?
9. What would you do if you knew you were going to die in 6 months?
10. What things you do not like to do?
11. How honest are you?
12. Which people you believe are the most influential?
13. Name one thing that you dislike about social media.
14. What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
15. How do you evaluate success?
16. What’s your “superpower”?
17. For what are you proud of?
18. When was the last time you learned something new?
19. What do you do during your free time?
20. Can you name 3 books that you absolutely adore?
21. What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?
22. If money was not an issue, what would be different in your life?
23. What is your favorite color?
24. What do you find appealing about social media?
25. When you enter a room do you feel like you own it?
26. How would you describe yourself in one word?
27. What would someone who doesn’t like you say about you?
28. Where do you think you will be after 25 years?
29. What is your favorite quote?
30. What is your job? What do you do for a living?
31. How many hours per day do you use the internet?
32. How many hours per week do you work?
33. What was the most interesting moment in your life, the last 6 months?
34. So, what’s your story in a nutshell?
Get into my shoes
35. What question do you have for me?
Please add your Short Resume (10 lines with links to your digital assets) and your photo.
Thank you for your time and attention.