Are you a female entrepreneur or blogger that struggle to cope with the latest SEO techniques for your digital business? We support fellow female digital entrepreneurs and we are offering this giveaway: one detailed 100% free SEO audit for your website or blog. Girls must support each other!
Congratulations Kalli Laskari, you are the lucky girl who won our Women’s Day Giveaway! Our award includes a complete SEO audit + service for your website and blog.
On 8th March 2019, our celebrations for the International Women’s Day include a complete SEO audit 100% free for one lucky girl out there. Enter and win this awesome gift.
Enter our SEO giveaway by submitting your name, email and your website’s URL or your blog’s URL. Please, give us a short description of your business goals and why we should choose you. We would love to know more about your achievements, too!
Our SEO Giveaway starts on 6th March 2019 and ends on 10th March 2019. The winner will be announced on Sunday 10th March 2019, at 20:00, Greece local time. Stay tuned and follow our social media channels to hear the news!
- Is Facebook your cup of tea? Then Like & Follow Ideadeco page.
- Is LinkedIn your best channel? Then Follow Ideadeco LinkedIn Company page.
- Are you an Instagram person? Discover what Areti Vassou posts at her Instagram feed and follow her story!
- Do you prefer Twitter? Then follow Areti Vassou there!
- In all cases, all entrants will get the winner’s name in a dedicated Newsletter. Do you want to join our mailing list, now?
Our SEO Giveaway starts on 6th March 2019 and ends on 10th March 2019. The winner will be announced on Sunday 10th March 2019, at 20:00, Greece local time.
By entering this giveaway you are accepting all giveaway rules. Furthermore, you agree to the following:
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to join our mailing list and receive our monthly Newsletter. Of course, you can unsubscribe whenever you wish.
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to share publicly your name and social media account if you are the lucky winner.
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to publish one post into your website or blog if you are the winner of this SEO giveaway.
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing that we have your permission to share in our social media channels, and websites, and blogs, your name & your website/blog’s case study.
- The SEO giveaway accepts only active websites or blogs, that are in english or Greek language. E-shops won’t be accepted.
- Participants may enter all our giveaways but can win only ONE time.
- SEO audit will be delivered within the following 90 days, after the announcement of the winner.
All personal data ( emails, names, phone numbers) are stored into our client’s list and are protected according to the latest GDPR guidelines. We value your privacy as much as ours!
What is SEO?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization term. This is the golden list of how to skyrocket your blog or website by following the best practices of SEO:
- Market research.
- Keywords research.
- Competitors research. Make a list of your top competitors in SERPs.
- In different countries/languages research.
- Niche research.
- Data gathering.
- Insert the data into your strategy and content.
- What is the current status of your blog or website? Check once a month.
- Add clearly your business information: name, address, telephone number, opening hours, email etc.
- Activate Google Analytics or website analytics tools.
- Crawl your blog or website with a pro tool like seositecheckup.com
- Google your blog or website. Where do you find it? If there are healthy links referring to your blog or website consider to use them.
- Submit your blog or website in Google Webmasters tools. Manage search console issues through their panel.
- Submit your blog’s or website’s sitemap.
- Check for crawl errors (via Google Webmasters tools).
- Add SSL certificate.
- Also, submit your blog or website in Bing and Yandex Webmasters tools. Manage search console issues through their panel.
- Use Google Keyword Planner.
- Start using Google Adwords only if you have a solid quality blog or website.
- Check every week the status of all the above. Read the rest of the golden SEO list…
About International Women’s Day
International Women’s Day (IWD), originally called International Working Women’s Day, is celebrated on March 8 every year. It commemorates the movement for women’s rights.
Thank you all great grand-mothers for your fight and your personal sacrifice. Thanks to your voice and actions, we -women of today – are in a position to master our lives.
The earliest Women’s Day observance was held on February 28, 1909, in New York and organized by the Socialist Party of America. On March 8, 1917, in the capital of the Russian Empire, Petrograd, a demonstration of women textile workers began, covering the whole city. This was the beginning of the Russian Revolution.
Seven days later, the Emperor of Russia Nicholas II abdicated and the provisional Government granted women the right to vote. March 8 was declared a national holiday in Soviet Russia in 1917. The day was predominantly celebrated by the socialist movement and communist countries until it was adopted in 1975 by the United Nations. Continue reading…
Michele Obama’s Speech Inspires me Deeply
Watch Michelle Obama speak on International Women’s Day: