This year the WordPress Community is celebrating WordCamp Europe on the 20-22 June in Berlin, Germany. More than 3,000 tickets have been sold, and we are now only a few weeks away from this annual conference where you will meet other web developers, designers, bloggers, and a diverse range of people connected by WordPress.
WordCamp Europe Call for Teaching Assistants (TAs) – Help Deliver Workshops at #WCEU
Following the success of #WCEU workshops last year in Belgrade, WordCamp Europe is delighted to include them again in this year’s schedule. Workshops offer attendees a dynamic environment to learn about topics ranging from content and branding to advanced development.
They will be 15 workshops for you, which includes nine 90-minute and six 3-hour workshops that can be seen on this detailed schedule.
Call for Teaching Assistants (TAs) is now open – Apply by Friday 31 May
TAs support workshop hosts leading sessions and get to share knowledge with attendees, helping to deliver the best possible workshop.
The opportunity is perfect for those who aspire to run their own workshops, giving them first-hand experience and insight into planning and execution, while working alongside the best minds in the WordPress industry.
TAs will also be invited to attend the Social for Speakers, Sponsors, Volunteers and Media Partners on Thursday 20 June, and speaker orientation, with a chance to network and build strong connections with workshop hosts, as well as other speakers and experts working with WordPress.
Personal requirements for TA applicants:
- Knowledgeable in the workshop subject
- Willing to support participants that need extra help
- Comfortable with communicating and working 1:1 with participants
- Available at the time of the workshop.
Workshops looking for TAs:
- Viola Eva: Content Marketing for SEO
- Micah Wood: WordPress REST API Workshop
- George Gkouvousis: Deploying a WordPress web server in minutes
- Vassilena Valchanova: The big bad content planning workshop
- Elio Rivero: Creating Gutenberg blocks
To sign up and apply, visit the WCEU TA Application Form and select the workshops you would like to help with before the call closes on Friday 31 May.