April had been a spectacular month for our blog. The website traffic growth hit a new record and all thanks to the following blogging topics. As a team we have decided to provide valuable information and data about our monthly topics and traffic results. We want to be transparent and open to the public.
In the same time, the given information works like a textbook for fellow struggling bloggers that wish to improve their work. We hope that with this information you will find true support and inspiration.
Areti Vassou, Founder of IDEADECO
April’s topics were focused on Content Creation, Content Marketing, Digital Strategy, Communication, Newsletters & Email Marketing, Micro-Blogging, Quora, Medium, LinkedIn, Advanced Blogging, SEO for Blogs, Workshops, Digital Copywriting and Content Calendar.
As you can imagine the topics define which keywords and keyphrases we used throughout our content marketing strategy.
- New Month, New Goals
- Do you want to tell us your story?
- Gain More Website Traffic by Publishing on Medium
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers Business II
- Arsenis Paschopoulos Interview
- Influencers: Who they are and how can they help my business?
- The Future of Facebook Advertising Effectiveness
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers, Open Source and Communities
- The Sweet Taste of Success
- Define your blog’s identity
- Viktorija Ignataviciute Interview
- The Role of Enchantment in Content Creation
- Digital Nomads in Real Life
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Speakers, Content and Branding
- WordPress Europe 2019 Topics
- In Blogging What Makes The Art of Closure Powerful?
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Development I
- WordCamp Athens 2019 Speakers
- Bauhaus Movement: Five Lessons for Today’s Content Creators
- Learn to love SEO like Google
- WordCamp Europe 2019 Workshops
- Ask the Right Questions
- Helena Chaviara Interview
- IDEADECO APRIL BLOGGING TOPICS
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Development II
- Paraskevi Kourtidou Interview
- SEO is an Advanced Chess Game
- Leading to the Top
- The Pink Moon Inspiration
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Gutenberg
- Earth Day
- The Big Business of Blogging
- Optimize Your Landing Pages
- WordPress Europe 2019 Speakers, Design
- Content Marketing Tips to Add Easter Celebrations
- Host Successful Corporate Events in Greece
- Dive into Quora Unique World of Questions
- Matt Mullenweg as Keynote Speaker at #WCEU
- Digital Nomad Tips to Stay Healthy While Traveling
- 8 Clever Ways to Recycle Your Content
April 2019 Website Traffic
The growth of our blog hit a new record… +82% compared to last month’s traffic. Also we gained 528 new subscribers. Here are the numbers: