Ideadeco Team is thrilled to celebrate the accomplishments, the creative work, and the spectacular adventures over the 23 years of operation. We are also welcoming four new members to our team, working entirely remotely from the other side of the planet. A toast for the new members, new collaborations, and new projects.
This year we celebrated our anniversary at a private party in downtown Athens. We shared a glass of wine, great food, lots of laughter, and reflections on the twenty-three wonderful years of passion, dedication, and hard work. We can’t wait to discover what’s next.
Cheers to the team!
On this day, I congratulate all members of our team on another successful year!
Your creativity and dedication to work can only be matched with your desire to succeed. I know 2022 has not been an easy journey, but it has been interesting enough to keep us on our toes. Let’s look forward to the best in the coming years.
As we look ahead to the years to come, we remain dedicated to our values and our goals to meet the challenges of our business field with a warm smile. After all, whatever will be, will be! – Areti Vassou, Founder of Ideadeco.co
23 Valuable Lessons
Each year has given us a lesson and a stone to build our path in life. Here are the business and personal words of wisdom we have collected through the years. Each line includes the lesson of the year.
- Find the courage in you to take the next step.
- Make your ideas happen with your own hands.
- Learn the rules of the game but then establish your own rules.
- Business opportunities are everywhere. You just have to be present, to show up.
- First, you learn to deal with problems and then you learn to deal with success. Most of the time, success is the most difficult problem of all.
- Always do the right thing. Integrity is the most valuable asset you have in life.
- When you are wrong, own your mistakes. When you are right, keep your mouth shut.
- Success doesn’t like laziness and nagging. Get the work done, now!
- Never be too busy to notice what’s going on around you.
- Take good care of your health.
- You are responsible for your own happiness. Time is precious, use it wisely.
- Choose your team and treat them like family. They are truly your family!
- Take the risk you are most afraid of if you want to reach your goals.
- Speak less. Do more. Stay humble. Stick to your values.
- Always say thank you to the people who have supported you.
- The level of your enemies indicates the quality of your character. Appreciate your friends but value your enemies for your growth in life.
- Never follow advice because it sounds right. Always trust your instinct and intuition.
- Do things for your own reasons. Quit things for your own reasons. Never seek approval for your own decisions. If you don’t like the room, change rooms, not yourself.
- Above and beyond, the best prize is to have a purpose that gives meaning to life.
- Pick a job that is really giving you the joy to feel that it’s something worth doing.
- Everything worth doing in life takes time, effort, energy, and needs patience.
- We actually control nothing. The moment you start to feel comfortable knowing this, it’s the moment you will remember for the rest of your life. Feeling at peace in front of the vast uncertainties of the unknown is a sign that you are really free.
- There is a good reason we call it “a second chance” – if you are lucky enough to have a second chance, don’t screw it over. Change what needs to be changed.