The team of IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency organized the workshop: How to Create Successful Press Releases Workshop by IDEADECO on Monday 9 May 2022. The workshop took place at Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens. In five hours all attendees learned the necessary steps and tips to make their Press Releases irresistible to the public eye.
Press releases are one of the best tools for marketing your business. Even if you’re a small business, they can help boost your online presence and reach a new audience. Moreover, how you create and distribute your press release matters a lot, too.
While some people see them as nothing more than a hassle, to others (like me) they’re an extremely effective form of promotion that any content creator or blogger, or website owner can take advantage of.
Used correctly, a press release can land you first page rankings in Google for your target keyword, depending on how competitive it is. The thing about them is that if you want your press release to result in the best possible promotion, you need to produce a high-quality one and get it shared on lots of different websites. You also need to make sure that you don’t spam your target audience.
As most participants said: “If you’ve never created a press release before, or are just looking for ways to improve yours, then this workshop is for you!”
The Workshop covered the following topics:
- Why do we need Press Releases?
- Definition of Press Releases & Press Jackets.
- How to create the perfect Press Release?
- In what form do we send Press Releases?
- What information do we include?
- Which are the main rules of Press Releases?
- What should we avoid?
- How do we choose where to send our Press Releases?
- When is the right time to send a Press Release?
- How do we keep track of our Press Releases?
- How to build a rich network in order to send our PR?
- What is the difference between different types of Press Releases?
- Crisis Management Announcements VS Press Releases?
- What do Editors in Chief expect to see in a Press Release?
- What should an editor do after receiving a Press Release?
- What do Editors absolutely hate to see in a Press Release?
- Tips to improve the viewability of your Press Release from a Chief Editor.
- How do we receive feedback from an editor?
- SEO best practices for Press Releases.
- How to write breathtaking Headlines
- Where to add your own Press Releases Library?
- How to share your Press Releases on social media.
- Name the right way all your Files, Photos, Videos.
- Tips for extra online exposure.
- Date: Monday 9 May 2022
- Start time: 11:00 a.m.
- Closing time: 17:00 p.m.
- Number of available seats: 12 people
- Location: Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens.
- Language: Greek
Speakers & Presentations
Three established female entrepreneurs shared their expertise:
- Ariadne Nikaki – ARIAPR Public Relations Agency
- Filia Mitromara – Journalist & Editor in Chief
- Areti Vassou – IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency
Press Releases Workshop Presentations are now available online. Navigate through the fascinating world of Press Releases and discover how you can master this copywriting skill. Learn how you can make your Press Releases attract positive attention. See all the Presentations:
- Ariadne Nikaki – Public Relations Tips for Press Releases
- Filia Mitromara – Journalism Tips for Press Releases
- Areti Vassou – SEO for Press Releases
Ariadne Nikaki is the Founder & CEO of ARIAPR Public Relations Agency. She is an inspired and driven public relations strategist with extensive experience directing PR campaigns in both agency and in-house settings.
She has studied Politics & Communication (Public Relations) and has specialized in Political Communication. For more than twenty years, she has worked in companies and organizations as a public relations manager or as an event manager.
She is an expert on personal and business branding, improving the brand image of individuals or companies. Each project is accomplished through planning, designing and implementing marketing strategies, initiatives, creative campaigns and PR events, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
Filia Mitromara was born in Volos. She has studied Journalism and she is a member of the Periodical and Electronic Press Union. She holds the position of Editor in Chief in well-known magazines. She is an experienced journalist with vast experience in the creation and management of various Greek magazines.
She began her career as a staff writer in magazines such as Hello!, Men’s Health, Life & Style and others. She has been the Editor in Chief & editor in health magazines such as Prevention and Shape. She has designed and edited a number of health, fitness, and psychology-related books.
Over the last four years, she has been working in the digital world as a social media manager on health and wellness related to Greek portals like omorfamystika.gr, thriveglobal.gr, boxpharmacy.gr, and isida.gr.
Areti Vassou is the Digital Strategy Director of IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency. She started her career in digital marketing at Google and for the last 20 years, she is working with outstanding companies around the world.
Areti is the Founder of the Greek Online Content Creators Association. She loves to make ideas happen through SEO, Copywriting, Blogging, Branding, Social Media, and Email Marketing.
With her laptop and her Digital Nomad spirit, she has traveled to 191 countries, has published books, and participated as a Speaker in more than 500 Conferences all over the world. She is the mastermind behind Content Creators Coffee Meetup and Content Creators Workshops.
Workshop Photo Gallery
Photo credits: Patroklos Stellakis www.stellakispatroklos.com
Meet the sponsors of the Press Releases Workshop. We are grateful for their precious support in making our workshop run smoothly for all the attendees. Visit Sponsors Introduction Page for more details about our amazing sponsors.
Media & Press
- Medium Article: https://medium.com/ideadeco/crafting-successful-press-releases-workshop-in-athens-807cfd959213
- All Events: https://allevents.in/athina/how-to-write-successful-press-releases/10000313090119977
- Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-write-successful-press-releases-tickets-313090119977
- Elculture: https://www.elculture.gr/blog/article/workshop-anakalypste-ola-ta-mystika-epitychias-ton-deltion-typou/
- Athinapoli: https://athinapoli.gr/workshop
- Epixeiro: https://www.epixeiro.gr/article/334422
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/why-we-use-press-releases-areti-vassou/
- Ideadeco: https://ideadeco.co/press-releases-workshop-athens-greece-9-may-2022/