Ariadne Nikaki is a top Public Relations Consultant with many years of experience. In her presentation, she shared the best Public Relations Tips for outstanding Press Releases. The Press Releases Workshop took place at Spaces Theanous in Athens on Monday 9 May 2022.
Topic: Public Relations Tips for Press Releases
- Why do we need Press Releases?
- Definition of Press Releases & Press Jackets.
- How to create the perfect Press Release?
- In what form do we send Press Releases?
- What information do we include?
- Which are the main rules of Press Releases?
- What should we avoid?
- How do we choose where to send our Press Releases?
- When is the right time to send a Press Release?
- How do we keep track of our Press Releases?
- How to build a rich network in order to send our PR?
- What is the difference between different types of Press Releases?
- Crisis Management Announcements VS Press Releases?
Ariadne Nikaki is the Founder & CEO of ARIAPR Public Relations Agency. She is an inspired and driven public relations strategist with extensive experience directing PR campaigns in both agency and in-house settings.
She has studied Politics & Communication (Public Relations) and has specialized in Political Communication. For more than twenty years, she has worked in companies and organizations as a public relations manager or as an event manager.
She is an expert on personal and business branding, improving the brand image of individuals or companies. Each project is accomplished through planning, designing and implementing marketing strategies, initiatives, creative campaigns and PR events, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
Website: www.ariapr.gr, www.ariadnenikaki.gr
Press Releases Workshop
In five hours all attendees learned how to write outstanding Press Releases. The workshop took place at Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens, on Monday 9 May 2022.
Business owners and entrepreneurs mastered the art of Press Releases. Among the attendees we had:
- Small business owners, who can’t afford to hire a PR Agency.
- Fresh new startup founders with zero experience in Press Releases
- Newbie journalists looking for that extra skill.
- Event organizers looking for ways to gain more exposure.
- Content Creators in need to share big news but haven’t any clue about Press Releases.
Why We Use Press Releases
Press Releases are one of the best tools for marketing your business. Even if you’re a small business, they can help boost your online presence and reach a new audience. Moreover, how you create and distribute your press release matters a lot, too.
While some people see them as nothing more than a hassle, to others (like me) they’re an extremely effective form of promotion that any content creator or blogger, or website owner can take advantage of.
Used correctly, a press release can land you first page rankings in Google for your target keyword, depending on how competitive it is. The thing about them is that if you want your press release to result in the best possible promotion, you need to produce a high-quality one and get it shared on lots of different websites. You also need to make sure that you don’t spam your target audience.
If you’ve never created a press release before, or are just looking for ways to improve yours, then this workshop is the perfect fit for you!