Do you want to master the art of Press Releases? Then join How to Create Successful Press Releases Workshop by IDEADECO on Monday 9 May 2022. The workshop is taking place at Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens. In five hours you will learn all the necessary steps and tips to make your Press Release irresistible to the public eye.
Are you a small business owner who can’t afford to hire a PR Agency? Do you own a fresh new startup with zero experience in Press Releases? Are you a newbie journalist looking for that extra skill? Is your event in great need of some extra exposure? Do you have big news to share as a Content Creator but haven’t any clue about Press Releases?
Here is your chance to get all the guidelines and tips for crafting professional Press Releases that all website editors would love to publish.
Why We Use Press Releases
Press releases are one of the best tools for marketing your business. Even if you’re a small business, they can help boost your online presence and reach a new audience. Moreover, how you create and distribute your press release matters a lot, too.
While some people see them as nothing more than a hassle, to others (like me) they’re an extremely effective form of promotion that any content creator or blogger, or website owner can take advantage of.
Used correctly, a press release can land you first page rankings in Google for your target keyword, depending on how competitive it is. The thing about them is that if you want your press release to result in the best possible promotion, you need to produce a high-quality one and get it shared on lots of different websites. You also need to make sure that you don’t spam your target audience.
If you’ve never created a press release before, or are just looking for ways to improve yours, then this workshop is for you!
Press Releases Workshop Topics
The Workshop will cover the following topics:
- Why do we need Press Releases?
- Definition of Press Releases & Press Jackets.
- How to create the perfect Press Release?
- In what form do we send Press Releases?
- What information do we include?
- Which are the main rules of Press Releases?
- What should we avoid?
- How do we choose where to send our Press Releases?
- When is the right time to send a Press Release?
- How do we keep track of our Press Releases?
- How to build a rich network in order to send our PR?
- What is the difference between different types of Press Releases?
- Crisis Management Announcements VS Press Releases?
- What do Editors in Chief expect to see in a Press Release?
- What should an editor do after receiving a Press Release?
- What do Editors absolutely hate to see in a Press Release?
- Tips to improve the viewability of your Press Release from a Chief Editor.
- How do we receive feedback from an editor?
- SEO best practices for Press Releases.
- How to write breathtaking Headlines
- Where to add your own Press Releases Library?
- How to share your Press Releases on social media.
- Name the right way all your Files, Photos, Videos.
- Tips for extra online exposure.
The workshop will start at 11.00 on Monday 9 May 2022.
|11.00 – 12.45||Press Releases |
Tips & Secrets
by a PR Expert
|13.00 – 14.30||Press Releases |
by an Editor in Chief
|15.00 – 16.30||Press Releases |
by an SEO Expert
|30m||Final break and networking|
The Workshop will take place on Monday 9 May 2022 at Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens.
- Date: Monday 9 May 2022
- Start time: 11:00 a.m.
- Closing time: 17:00 p.m.
- Number of available seats: 12 people
- Participation fee: € 160 + VAT = € 198.40
- Location: Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens.
- Language: Greek
- Book your seat at: https://bit.ly/WorkshopBookYourSeat
- Instructors: Ariadne Nikaki, Filia Mitromara, Areti Vassou
Meet the Speakers
Three established female entrepreneurs will share their expertise:
- Ariadne Nikaki – ARIAPR Public Relations Agency
- Filia Mitromara – Journalist & Editor in Chief
- Areti Vassou – IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency
Ariadne Nikaki is the Founder & CEO of ARIAPR Public Relations Agency. She is an inspired and driven public relations strategist with extensive experience directing PR campaigns in both agency and in-house settings.
She has studied Politics & Communication (Public Relations) and has specialized in Political Communication. For more than twenty years, she has worked in companies and organizations as a public relations manager or as an event manager.
She is an expert on personal and business branding, improving the brand image of individuals or companies. Each project is accomplished through planning, designing and implementing marketing strategies, initiatives, creative campaigns and PR events, conferences, exhibitions, etc.
Website: www.ariapr.gr, www.ariadnenikaki.gr
Filia Mitromara was born in Volos. She has studied Journalism and she is a member of the Periodical and Electronic Press Union. She holds the position of Editor in Chief in well-known magazines. She is an experienced journalist with vast experience in the creation and management of various Greek magazines.
She began her career as a staff writer in magazines such as Hello!, Men’s Health, Life & Style and others. She has been the Editor in Chief & editor in health magazines such as Prevention and Shape. She has designed and edited a number of health, fitness, and psychology-related books.
Over the last four years, she has been working in the digital world as a social media manager on health and wellness related to Greek portals like omorfamystika.gr, thriveglobal.gr, boxpharmacy.gr, and isida.gr.
TEDx: Looking the world straight in the eye with one eye | Filia Mitromara | TEDxThessaloniki
Areti Vassou is the Digital Strategy Director of IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency. She started her career in digital marketing at Google and for the last 20 years, she is working with outstanding companies around the world.
Areti is the Founder of the Greek Online Content Creators Association. She loves to make ideas happen through SEO, Copywriting, Blogging, Branding, Social Media, and Email Marketing.
With her laptop and her Digital Nomad spirit, she has traveled to 191 countries, has published books, and participated as a Speaker in more than 500 Conferences all over the world. She is the mastermind behind Content Creators Coffee Meetup and Content Creators Workshops.
Website: www.ideadeco.co, www.aretivassou.com
Good to Know
Attendees can not use any type of Audio or Video recording without our written permission.
- The workshop will be held in Greek.
- Knowledge of English will be useful.
- Bring a laptop or tablet with you.
- Masks are required.
- Vaccination certificate is required.
- Children and pets are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
Get Your Ticket
- Seats are limited (12 people)
- The cost of participation in the Workshop: € 160 + VAT = € 198.40
- It is possible to pay with PayPal or by direct deposit in a bank account.
- To complete your registration visit: https://bit.ly/WorkshopBookYourSeat
Meet our Sponsors
We are pleased to announce the sponsors of the Press Releases Workshop. We are grateful for their precious support in making our workshop run smoothly for all the attendees. Visit Sponsors Introduction Page to discover our amazing sponsors.
With your participation, you accept the use, maintenance, and processing of the necessary personal data for the smooth operation of the workshop (name, surname, email, phone, website, blog, social media). In addition, you accept the publication of the photos, audio & videos that include you, in the digital assets of our company IDEADECO.CO and within our selected sponsors. In case of cancellation, the workshop will be transferred to a new date. No refunds are applicable.
We are deeply grateful to our Media Sponsors:
Seminaria.gr is is a directory for educational events, seminars, workshops, promotion of seminars, professional events, conferences, and subsidized programs.