Filia Mitromara was born in Volos. She has studied Journalism and she is a member of the Periodical and Electronic Press Union. She holds the position of Editor in Chief in well-known magazines. She is an experienced journalist with vast experience in the creation and management of various Greek magazines.
She began her career as a staff writer in magazines such as Hello!, Men’s Health, Life & Style and others. She has been the Editor in Chief & editor in health magazines such as Prevention and Shape. She has designed and edited a number of health, fitness, and psychology-related books.
Over the last four years, she has been working in the digital world as a social media manager on health and wellness related to Greek portals like omorfamystika.gr, thriveglobal.gr, boxpharmacy.gr, and isida.gr.
Topic: Press Releases Best Practices by an Editor in Chief
- What do Editors in Chief expect to see in a Press Release?
- What should an editor do after receiving a Press Release?
- What do Editors absolutely hate to see in a Press Release?
- Tips to improve the viewability of your Press Release from a Chief Editor.
- How do we receive feedback from an editor?
Press Releases Workshop
If you’ve never created a press release before, or are just looking for ways to improve yours, then this workshop is for you!
Do you want to master the art of Press Releases?
Then join this workshop: How to Create Successful Press Releases on Monday 9 May 2022. The workshop is taking place at Spaces Theanous 15, Kerameikos, Athens. In five hours you will learn all the necessary steps and tips to make your Press Release irresistible to the public eye.
- Are you a small business owner who can’t afford to hire a PR Agency?
- Do you own a fresh new startup with zero experience in Press Releases?
- Are you a newbie journalist looking for that extra skill?
- Is your event in great need of some extra exposure?
- Do you have big news to share as a Content Creator but haven’t any clue about Press Releases?
Get Your Ticket Now
We are pleased to announce the sponsors of the Press Releases Workshop. We are grateful for their precious support in making our workshop run smoothly for all the attendees. Visit Sponsors Introduction Page to discover our amazing sponsors.