See how Ideadeco Blog May statististics made it to the finish line of what all bloggers are dreaming to reach. Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews. Although the focused keyword of the month was blogging, our top keyword for May 2020 was banned hashtags.
Why we decided to go public with our monthly statistics
We have noticed that plenty of new bloggers struggle to find satisfying results, no matter how hard they try. They lose their focus in the process of building their blog. So this series of posts are dedicated to all the dreamers that wish to make a living through blogging.
After all it always feels good to share knowledge and expertise with other people. It gives us joy to see other bloggers thriving and uplifting our industry to excellence.
Main Blogging Guidelines
Each month focus around a specific keyword. Just one. When you decide which one, write down all the possible variations you can find. Try Google search and check out what relevant words, phrases, titles and posts exists in page one, two and three.
For our blog, May was dedicated to the keyword Blogging. We published 15 blog posts related to all possible queries around blogging, business blogging, copywriting, seo writing and content creators. We made sure that all blog posts were linked and pointing to each other.
Here is the list of May blog posts:
- How to Create Engaging Pinterest PinsWhether you’re trying to get more followers, sell more products, or just plain increase sales, #Pinterest is a great way to do just that. Start using it, today!
- How do SEO Copywriters Support your Brand’s Growth?SEO Copywriters send the message you want to deliver to the world. And this is how they do it.
- How to Optimize your Instagram AccountThese optimization steps will skyrocket your Instagram and increase engagement. #Instagram
- Success Secret: Prioritize Your GoalsLet’s have an adult conversation. How ready are you to set your goals?
- Copywriting Tips for New BloggersGet the best results from the first day with these Copywriting Tips
- Online Branding Tips for NewbiesHave you just started your new online business and seems impossible to find clients? These branding tips can help you start earning money from day one!
- Join WordCamp Europe 2022 on 2-4 June in PortoDo you love WordPress? You do? Then join WordCamp Europe 2022 on 2-4 June in Porto!
- Workshop for New Copywriting Agency OwnersThis workshop was made for the new Agency owners making their first steps into the world of the professional SEO Copywriting Industry.
- Ecommerce SEO Strategy for Tsakalian Shoes EshopEcommerce SEO Strategy for Tsakalian Shoes Eshop by IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency in Greece.
- Instagram Content Workshop in AthensInstagram Content Workshop by IDEADECO: Discover the 12 Secrets for Instagram Success. #Instagram #ContentCreators #Ideadeco #Workshops
- Top Hashtags for CEOsUse these hashtags for CEOs and get the best engagement results from your social media content.
- Cheers to IDEADECO 22 Years AnniversaryCheers to our 22 years! As we look ahead to the years to come, we remain dedicated to our values and our goals to meet the challenges of our business field with a warm smile. After all, whatever will be, will be!
- Happy New Year (No Matter What)Repeat after me: Happy New Year – No matter what. We are still here! That is a good reason to celebrate!
- Season’s Greetings Copywriting Ideas Worth StealingAre you stuck and don’t know what to write for your Season’s Greetings? Don’t you worry, we’ve got a bunch of festive copywriting ideas for you!
- Top 7 Most-Read Articles of 2021Have a look at these most-read articles and find one or two useful ideas for your blog’s content.
As you see all posts answer to top blogging questions, issues and news that affect a blogger’s growth. Having said that, it is important to stress out that for each industry the topics may vary but the logical structure behind it remains the same.
Make the conversation interesting
Visualize yourself as if you are in a room with strangers that all have a tag attached on them, indicating that they are bloggers walking up and down the room. How are you planning to introduce yourself without boring them?
Blogging needs two major elements to look and feel that worths the visitor’s attention.
First you should show that you care to learn more about the person in front of you. In our case, the person visiting & reading your blog. You have 4 seconds to grab the visitor’s attention. Have a look at this article for more details: 4 Best Title Generator Tools For Your Blog.
Use the title of your blog posts wisely. Sent the message about your post and that you are here to provide the answer they were looking for. Get in their shoes! Would you read this post? Would you spend 10-20 minutes to read more about this topic? Does it cover a need?
If the answer is yes, then you are ready to create the right content for the right eyes.
The second element is the quality of your content. Respect the time of your guests/visitors. Never publish a post that you would never recommended it to others if it was written from another person.
It may feels terrifying in the beginning, but gradually, you will feel comfortable enough to share your work in public. Feel free to visit this article for useful blogging keywords: Top Posts and Keywords for Blogging. Use these top keywords for blogging in your next blog posts and see the quality and quantity of traffic explode within a month.
Ideadeco May 2020 Statistics
Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews.
We shared our posts to: