See how Ideadeco Blog May statististics made it to the finish line of what all bloggers are dreaming to reach. Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews. Although the focused keyword of the month was blogging, our top keyword for May 2020 was banned hashtags.
Why we decided to go public with our monthly statistics
We have noticed that plenty of new bloggers struggle to find satisfying results, no matter how hard they try. They lose their focus in the process of building their blog. So this series of posts are dedicated to all the dreamers that wish to make a living through blogging.
After all it always feels good to share knowledge and expertise with other people. It gives us joy to see other bloggers thriving and uplifting our industry to excellence.
Main Blogging Guidelines
Each month focus around a specific keyword. Just one. When you decide which one, write down all the possible variations you can find. Try Google search and check out what relevant words, phrases, titles and posts exists in page one, two and three.
For our blog, May was dedicated to the keyword Blogging. We published 15 blog posts related to all possible queries around blogging, business blogging, copywriting, seo writing and content creators. We made sure that all blog posts were linked and pointing to each other.
Here is the list of May blog posts:
- SEO Copywriting Services for Monika Kritikou WebsiteWe are proud to announce our new collaboration for SEO Copywriting and SEO Content Strategy for Monika Kritikou new website.
- How Ideadeco Newsletter Reached 50.268 SubscribersWe started with only 100 Newsletter subscribers and today we have grown into a huge community of 50.268 people. Do you want to learn how we accomplished it? #Newsletter #Ideadeco #SEO #Copywriting
- WordPress News: Get the Most Out of Your WebsiteHave a look at the latest WordPress News & Webinars.
- Clever Ways To Drive More Traffic To Your BlogLet’s see how you can attract more visitors to your blog and make them want to read more.
- Press Release: Drue Heinz Literature ContestSubmission Guidelines for Drue Heinz Literature Prize. The award is open to writers in English, whether or not they are citizens of the United States.
- Entrepreneurship Life LessonsMost of the time, life is beyond our control. Life goes on. It is what it is!
- Press Release: Griffin Poetry ContestSubmissions Now Open for Griffin Trust For Excellence In Poetry Contest. #Contest #Poetry
- Host City of WordCamp Europe 2023 is Athens GreeceIt’s official, folks! In June 2023, we are going to enjoy WordCamp Europe in Athens, Greece! #WCEU #WCEU2023
- Press Release: Norton Writer’s ContestNorton Writer’s Contest: Contest Rules, Eligibility, and Instructions.
- Make Them Feel Valuable From Day OneKeep in mind that people never forget the way you make them feel.
- Entrepreneurs Interview: Laura Savva Redefines Coworking Culture in GreeceLaura Savva has proved that consistency in every aspect of a business is the secret ingredient to success.
- Content Creators Coffee Meetup | Piraeus Greece | 25 May 2022Join us at our monthly Meetup: Content Creators Coffee Time. We are going to talk about Graphic Design. #meetup #ideadeco #contentcreators
- Press Release: Fully Booked Ideadeco Copywriting Workshop at Spaces TheanousPress Releases Workshop at Spaces Theanous Athens, organized by IDEADECO Team, was fully booked
- Press Releases Workshop PresentationsPress Releases Workshop Presentations are now available online. Enjoy them!
- Presentation: Journalism Tips by Filia MitromaraEditor in Chief, Filia Mitromara, shared the best Journalism tips & practices for outstanding Press Releases.
As you see all posts answer to top blogging questions, issues and news that affect a blogger’s growth. Having said that, it is important to stress out that for each industry the topics may vary but the logical structure behind it remains the same.
Make the conversation interesting
Visualize yourself as if you are in a room with strangers that all have a tag attached on them, indicating that they are bloggers walking up and down the room. How are you planning to introduce yourself without boring them?
Blogging needs two major elements to look and feel that worths the visitor’s attention.
First you should show that you care to learn more about the person in front of you. In our case, the person visiting & reading your blog. You have 4 seconds to grab the visitor’s attention. Have a look at this article for more details: 4 Best Title Generator Tools For Your Blog.
Use the title of your blog posts wisely. Sent the message about your post and that you are here to provide the answer they were looking for. Get in their shoes! Would you read this post? Would you spend 10-20 minutes to read more about this topic? Does it cover a need?
If the answer is yes, then you are ready to create the right content for the right eyes.
The second element is the quality of your content. Respect the time of your guests/visitors. Never publish a post that you would never recommended it to others if it was written from another person.
It may feels terrifying in the beginning, but gradually, you will feel comfortable enough to share your work in public. Feel free to visit this article for useful blogging keywords: Top Posts and Keywords for Blogging. Use these top keywords for blogging in your next blog posts and see the quality and quantity of traffic explode within a month.
Ideadeco May 2020 Statistics
Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews.
We shared our posts to: