See how Ideadeco Blog May statististics made it to the finish line of what all bloggers are dreaming to reach. Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews. Although the focused keyword of the month was blogging, our top keyword for May 2020 was banned hashtags.
Why we decided to go public with our monthly statistics
We have noticed that plenty of new bloggers struggle to find satisfying results, no matter how hard they try. They lose their focus in the process of building their blog. So this series of posts are dedicated to all the dreamers that wish to make a living through blogging.
After all it always feels good to share knowledge and expertise with other people. It gives us joy to see other bloggers thriving and uplifting our industry to excellence.
Main Blogging Guidelines
Each month focus around a specific keyword. Just one. When you decide which one, write down all the possible variations you can find. Try Google search and check out what relevant words, phrases, titles and posts exists in page one, two and three.
For our blog, May was dedicated to the keyword Blogging. We published 15 blog posts related to all possible queries around blogging, business blogging, copywriting, seo writing and content creators. We made sure that all blog posts were linked and pointing to each other.
Here is the list of May blog posts:
- Content Creators Meetup: Hospitality Copywriting in MykonosΗ Μύκονος, το νησί με τα χίλια πρόσωπα, θα φιλοξενήσει την επόμενη συνάντηση των Content Creators & Female Copywriters Meetup του Σεπτέμβρη. Κλείσε θέση!
- How to Establish Your Copywriting Brand ValuesYour copywriting brand values are more than just words on paper; they are the heart and soul of your business, serving as the compass that guides every decision, action, and interaction.
- Fostering Success Through Aligned Values Inside Your TeamHave we ever told you what lies at the heart of what we do here at IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency?
- Support Your Copywriting CommunityLet your copywriting knowledge inspire, empower, and arm with confidence other copywriters.
- Copywriting Question: How to deal with an unsatisfied client as a junior copywriter?Learn how to turn setbacks into stepping stones and refine your craft in the competitive world of copywriting.
- Copywriting Pro Tips Premium NewsletterCopywriters, this Premium Newsletter is for you! Give yourself the benefit of having the best copywriting skills in your industry. Subscribe today and make room for new clients!
- Copywriting Question: Why is there such a high demand for exceptional online content?In this sea of endless options, businesses face a daunting challenge: how can they capture the attention of their target audience amidst the noise? The answer lies in high-quality, engaging, and relevant online content.
- Copywriting for SAAS ProjectsUnderstanding your audience and delivering value through well-crafted content is the key to driving success in the competitive SAAS market. This list of 24 questions can make the road smoother. Try them!
- Vacation Mode On? Use These 15 Out-of-Office MessagesWriting the perfect out-of-office message is the secret to stress-free getaways. Get these 15 ready-to-use messages for free!
- How Do I Get Better At Copywriting?We received an interesting question in our inbox and we decided to share our answer with you. Being in the SEO Copywriting field for more than 20 years, sometimes we forget that newcomers face a bunch of challenges.
- SEO Copywriting Guides | Premium Monthly Newsletter | Areti VassouHere is the perfect blend where SEO Copywriting meets Brand Messaging for maximum impact and results. Subscribe now and get all the little-known secrets of conversions!
- Instagram Banned Hashtags Must-Known SecretsWhat does every business owner need to know about Instagram Banned Hashtags? Here is everything!
- The Impact of Real Customer Testimonials on Digital MarketingDiscover the true power of authentic feedback and how it can skyrocket your online success. Get ready to unlock the potential of genuine customer testimonials in your digital marketing journey. #CustomerTestimonials #DigitalMarketingTips
- 100 Steps to Website Elite: A Roadmap to the Top 1000 Websites in the WorldLet’s dive into the exciting world of website rankings and how to conquer the challenge of reaching the top 1000 websites in the world.
- 10 SEO Copywriting Tips To Master Generative AI Content in 2024In the era of Generative AI Content, your creativity, emotional connection, and strategic guidance will set you apart.
As you see all posts answer to top blogging questions, issues and news that affect a blogger’s growth. Having said that, it is important to stress out that for each industry the topics may vary but the logical structure behind it remains the same.
Make the conversation interesting
Visualize yourself as if you are in a room with strangers that all have a tag attached on them, indicating that they are bloggers walking up and down the room. How are you planning to introduce yourself without boring them?
Blogging needs two major elements to look and feel that worths the visitor’s attention.
First you should show that you care to learn more about the person in front of you. In our case, the person visiting & reading your blog. You have 4 seconds to grab the visitor’s attention. Have a look at this article for more details: 4 Best Title Generator Tools For Your Blog.
Use the title of your blog posts wisely. Sent the message about your post and that you are here to provide the answer they were looking for. Get in their shoes! Would you read this post? Would you spend 10-20 minutes to read more about this topic? Does it cover a need?
If the answer is yes, then you are ready to create the right content for the right eyes.
The second element is the quality of your content. Respect the time of your guests/visitors. Never publish a post that you would never recommended it to others if it was written from another person.
It may feels terrifying in the beginning, but gradually, you will feel comfortable enough to share your work in public. Feel free to visit this article for useful blogging keywords: Top Posts and Keywords for Blogging. Use these top keywords for blogging in your next blog posts and see the quality and quantity of traffic explode within a month.
Ideadeco May 2020 Statistics
Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews.
We shared our posts to: