Are you ready to celebrate the New Year?🎄🎁🎅 Welcome 2019 with a smile! And set your new year’s resolutions by starting today with one tiny step. Stay offline as much as possible and enjoy major parts of each day with your loved ones! Real life happens offline!
Countdown of the last hours to 2019 ⭐️ Last year was another sensational year for me with its ups and downs but most importantly it marked my life with love and a lot of travels. I have no doubts that the year 2019 will be phenomenal. Wishing you a wonderful New Year’s Eve!
Thank you all for being a part of my journey ❤️ Much Love! May you sparkle and shine everyday, may all of your wishes and dreams come true. I pray that we all may feel this happiness all year round!
New Year’s Resolutions
Find some time to sit down and write a list of all the important lifestyle changes you want to make. Share your new goals with your friends and family and get all the support you may need in order to stick to your resolutions. A supportive group with a similar aim can make a huge difference during the dark hours of failing to complete your challenges.
Last year I promised myself that I will eat 50% less sugar or any kind of sweets. And thanks to the help of all the people around me (family, friends, work) the goal was successfully accomplished. I am deeply grateful that everyone respected and helped me to reduce this unhealthy habit.
Time for a Big Change
This New Year’s Resolution is focused more on a healthier lifestyle and to get more outdoors time than last year. Being a Digital Marketing and Search Engine Optimization Expert for several years has transformed me in a full domestic cat. My work demands countless office hours plugged in a strong WiFi connection. Therefore my physical condition could use some regular but easy to adopt exercise.
I make almost 4000 steps per day and by the end of 2019, I intend to have reach 10.000 steps per day. What a goal… I keep an everyday track of my program and hope for the best. The new Google Fit App is really helpful.
When it comes to our health, it’s important to move more and sit less. The Google Fit guides you through this process and keeps you motivated to make small, healthier changes throughout your day, such as taking the stairs instead of the lift or catching up with a friend over a walk instead of a coffee.
Is like having a personal coach on your mobile phone all year long. This App contributes to your effort with customized tips and new goals. So far has helped me to add 1000 steps per day. Ask your friends to join you in this and achieve your fitness goals!
Improve the quality of life
We are responsible for the life we live. We make small or big decisions that shape the quality of our life. Every year try to improve your choices and build a life that fills you with peace of mind, mental & physical health, and a sense of high self value and purpose.
Having traveled all over the world and collect a basket full of extraordinary experiences enough to cover me for 10 lives, I have learned – sometimes through the hard way – that all people share similar needs and values. And here is the golden list of this values that can actually elevate the quality of life with a little bit of effort.
- Eat healthier food
- Get more quality sleep
- Be polite with everyone, including yourself
- Reduce stress by choice
- Keep a journal for your intimate feelings and thoughts
- Take long walks, listen to music and dance
- Avoid watching too much TV and Social Media interaction
- Choose your friends wisely
- Make choices that make you happy
- Make peace with your dark corners
- Forgive and let go of issues that hold you down
- Stay true to yourself and values
- Celebrate the joy of life through the significant dates
- Own your mistakes and success
- Teach yourself to feel comfortable inside your skin
- Avoid drama
- Cook your own meals
- Be responsible and organized
- Travel when you can and make new roots wherever you go
- Learn something new every year
- Buy things only if you need them, get out of debt and save money
- Dedicate time and energy for the people that matter most
- Take good care of yourself and body
- Read more books
- Get a hobby that satisfies your need to explore new skills
- Keep your social skills active and sharp
- Be ready for the unexpected
- Be independent and self-reliant
- Remember that we all are going to die, so make life worth living
- Smell the flowers
Save time to live your life and enjoy the little things
– Areti Vassou