Today, Google is increasingly trying to answer queries in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages) within seconds and indirectly is leading us to click further and visit the links that are more relevant to what we are looking for.
Clarify: But let’s start with the basics. You have a website or a blog or an eshop. Have you made it crystal clear what will be the main theme/topic of your digital asset? What need does your website cover? For example, mine (ideadeco) is providing information about copywriting, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, social media marketing, web design, digital ethics, digital technology, coding, digital marketing strategy and seminars.
Mission: Knowing what is your mission makes it easier to understand what keywords to use in order to get the best results and high-quality traffic. You can even talk about a recipe for a cake in a more digital marketing frame if you have set from the beginning which keywords are the one with the best impact on your digital assets.
Check. Optimize. Repeat.
Check. Optimize. And Repeat.
Check. Optimize. And Repeat again, and again and again…
Be an optimization maniac just like me! We want our website and content to improve EVERY DAY! It is the safer and most professional way to manage your visibility online.
We want the love and attention of all Search Engine Spiders that are constantly crawling texts + links + picture descriptions and deep data. Keyword research can provide to our content the indication of relevant and authoritative sources to queries. This is one of our top goals!
Try this Process
- Always use the Google search bar and the given results (SERP) as your starting point.
- Visit the strongest competitors or authorities on the topic and study how they set the reading flow and how they have used the top keywords.
- Install the Free Moz Toolbar.
- Google Trends can help you find top key phrases over time and in specific geolocation.
- Google Keyword Planner. With Keyword Planner, you can find new keyword ideas for your Search Network campaigns that are relevant to your product, service, and target customers. Keyword Planner will show you historical statistics such as search volume data for these keywords so you can decide whether to add them to your campaigns. This article goes over how you can use Keyword Planner to get search volume data and find new keywords that are relevant to your business.
- Google Trends will become your best friend. It is the best tool for finding the top queries with a similar pattern to a target data series.
- SEMrush is a great tool for keyword research but it is free only for a limited period of time.
- For creating amazing questions use the tools Answer The Public.
- Use the given infobox or the box with the “People also ask” as a navigator to your key phrases.
- Optimize and update your articles or posts after any Google update. Every single time!
Google SERPs is the winners’ playground dedicated to introducing your brand and website to the public. But you have to blend in with the winning crowd of the top 3 pages. Open your eyes and notice how winning players are remaining on the 1st page of Google SERP.
Try their approach and find how you can implement their strategy to your action plan. Comply with the algorithm changes as soon as they are announced. Be among the early birds of Search Engine Optimization’s best practices and soon others will look at your digital assets with admiration.
Pay Attention to All the Details
- Invest in great quality for design, photos, tools and coding.
- Define your target group.
- Make a calendar for your action plan and keep it.
- If your website is live, then spot any site errors and fix them as they come along.
- Fix any website speed issues, every week!!!
- Keep it mobile friendly.
- Check your website’s speed at Google. Google offers a free report and provides feedback for your next step.
- Run SEO audit and do on-site & off-site SEO optimization regularly.
Improve your Webpages
In case you find technical improvements too hard to handle then hire a web developer for your website. Great-looking websites need the support of the best professionals.
Heads up: This website uses affiliates links. If you click and purchase, our team may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend services, tools, products we have personally vetted.