Catchy Headlines are the Entrance Door to your Blog
The better you craft your headlines, the better traffic results you will get and more visitors will read your posts. As engagement is growing, you will have more chances to improve your blog’s ranking and your relevance score. Choose witty and interesting headlines that give your potential readers a solid idea of what to expect from your content.
Today I wanted to write a post about Catchy Headlines. What did I do?
- Step 1: Google the term and see what is at number 1 page. Pay attention oh how the top results, have verbalize this topic.
- Step 2: Pick up the best headlines and start with the verbs. Which are most used? Now, continue with the nouns… In what position is this keyword: headlines.
- Step 3: What are the SEO suggestions from Google? Look at the bottom of the search page.
- Step 4: Try a headline/title generator tool.
You have already understand that headlines is the first thing that grabs the attention of readers. Not only builds long lasting connections but convince readers to continue reading. How not to mention, the powerful titles get the attention of all search engine machines and help them recognize your content.
Title Generator Tools
The Title Generator from BlogAbout is on a mission to cure bloggers’ stress. Here are the titles I ‘ve got from it:
- How Catchy Headlines Can Be Your Secret Weapon as a Newbie Blogger.
- 5 Title Generator Tools You Can’t Live Without.
- How to Attract Readers Attention With Catchy Headlines.
Blog Title Generator by SEOpressor makes it even easier:
Choose the best description of your keyword between an industry, a generic term, a brand/product, a skill, a location, an event and let the magic happen.
- 15 Difficult Things About Headlines.
- The Worst Advices We’ve Heard For Headlines.
- Five Disadvantages Of Headlines And How You Can Workaround It.
- Understand Headlines Before You Regret.
- How To Learn About Headlines In Only 10 Days.
Are you interested to learn more tips and secrets for captivating headlines? Then head over to this detailed article for all the tools behind successful blog posts.
Why do we blog?
The need to share one’s passion is the ultimate booster for blogging. Next comes the need to create new ways to earn some extra financial income. Having as motivation, firstly to communicate and secondly to earn money, blogging has become a widely spread activity around the globe.
People want to grow awareness, traffic, new clients, sell their work or services through different types of blogs, such as lifestyle blogs or fashion blogs, business or e-commerce blogs, journals or magazine blogs, and many others.
Blogging is another stream of income for people that carry an entrepreneur DNA. Decades before the term “startupers” emerge, a tribe of digital bees was actively writing and publishing their words into blogs. Back in the days we called them: weblogs.
In a way, we can say that the journalists and writers, back in the early 1990s, showed us how to use blogs to make our voice heard. Today many bloggers earn their living through this activity. So from the days (1991-1994) where blogging was just a hobby, today it’s a business of billions.
Since January 1994 when the very first blog was created up to today’s microblogging platforms, blogging is a major part of the internet’s growth and digital marketing evolution.
We must admit that today’s blogs and bloggers are quite different from the blogs of yesteryears. But no matter how conditions may have changed, blogs & bloggers are the running blood inside The Internet as we all know it.
It is obvious that blogging has changed the last 10 years, but the reasons or the goals that motivate each blogger, to type from 500 to 3000 words every day, have remained almost the same. Communication and self-publishing are the top answers for almost every blogger out there.