Ecommerce SEO Strategy for the Eshop Tsakalian Shoes & Accessories. Tsakalian.gr is a Greek-based Shoe Store in Piraeus with an active eshop full of famous brands such as Tamaris, Tommy Hilfiger, Pepe Jeans, Skechers, Yokono, Lacoste, Wrangler, Boxer, New Balance, Ragazza, Caprice, Castor Anatomic and many others.
It is a family business with more than 50 years of operation in Piraeus. Their online shop started in 2019 and we have been collaborating with them since 2021. IDEADECO Team was responsible for the on-site and off-site SEO optimization, while alongside setup the Content Marketing Strategy, SEO Ecommerce Strategy, Social Media Management, and Branding Positioning.
It is an ongoing project for local SEO eCommerce & Content Strategy aiming to increase the eshop’s online visibility and sales. All the digital assets of the brand (eshop, blog, social media) are aligned under a solid brand voice making it more visible in the search engine results pages.
Sales and brand awareness have been reset and gradually grown. In 2021 we delivered a complete SEO website audit and 360 search engine optimization for all the digital brand’s assets: eshop, blog, social media, branding, community, and content strategy.
Although eCommerce SEO is the process of making an online store more visible in the search engine results pages (SERPs), it doesn’t stop there. When people search for specific products that you sell, you want to rank as highly as possible and get more traffic converted to sales. You can get traffic from paid search, but you can get double visits converted to sales with the help of SEO. Read more details about the power of SEO in this article: Professional SEO Copywriting Services Bring Spectacular Organic Results.
Local SEO & eCommerce SEO
Local search engine optimization (SEO) is a combination of activities and strategy tactics that are hand-crafted for local businesses. The main goal is to increase their visibility in search engines, reach more customers, and of course — earn revenue. We delivered:
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO activities
- Boost business branding
- Added in business-relevant listings for better online search results
- Optimization at local rankings
- Brand awareness
- Community building
- SEO Copywriting
- Social media content creation (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, Tumblr, Google My Business)
- Internal and external high-quality linking
- Optimizing existing copy and landing pages for appearing at the top of the results
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery
- Expansion of keyword opportunities
- Implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Apply all ranking factors and comply with all search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM