Ecommerce SEO Strategy for the Eshop Paidika Symeon. It is a Greek-based Kids Boutique Eshop specialized in kids’ fashion, from newborns to teenagers. It is a family business with more than 30 years of operation in Piraeus. Their online shop started in 2020 and we have been collaborating with them since November 2020.
It is an ongoing project for local SEO Ecommerce & Content Strategy aiming to increase the eshop’s online visibility and sales. All the digital assets of the brand (eshop, blog, social media) are aligned under a solid brand voice making it more visible in the search engine results pages.
Sales and brand awareness have been successfully grown by more than 45%. In 2020 we delivered a complete SEO website audit and 360 search engine optimization for all the digital brand’s assets: eshop, blog, social media, newsletter, branding, community, and content strategy. Now the eshop stands at the top of Google search for all the selected keywords.
Although Ecommerce SEO is the process of making an online store more visible in the search engine results pages (SERPs), it doesn’t stop there. When people search for specific products that you sell, you want to rank as highly as possible and get more traffic converted to sales. You can get traffic from paid search, but you can get double visits converted to sales with the help of SEO.
Local SEO & Ecommerce SEO
Local search engine optimization (SEO) is a combination of activities and strategy tactics that are hand-crafted for local businesses. The main goal is to increase their visibility in search engines, reach more customers, and of course — earn revenue. We delivered:
- Technical SEO
- Local SEO services
- Boost business branding
- Add in business-relevant listings in online search results
- Optimization at local rankings
- Brand awareness
- Community building
- SEO Copywriting
- Social media content creation
- Internal and external high-quality linking
- Optimizing existing copy and landing pages for appearing at the top of the results
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery
- Expansion of keyword opportunities
- Implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Apply all ranking factors and comply with all search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Visit www.paidikasymeon.gr eshop and their social media accounts on Facebook & Instagram.