Guest Blogging Guidelines
Have in mind a few things about the stuff we publish. We aim to be casual, yet helpful and avoid buzzwords or anything that our grandmother won’t understand. Posts must have:
- Original concepts
- Compelling arguments or case studies
- high-quality writing
- Articles/posts must reflect the writing style/tone of Ideadeco Blog.
- Always proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the articles/posts is essential.
- Only one link to your website in the body of the post is permitted.
- We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
What We Accept
Here are the types of blog posts we accept:
- Topics: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO, SEM, Content Creation, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, Apps Marketing, Blogging, Web Design, Graphic Design, Interviews, Previews, Events and Seminars.
- Research/Experiments/ Analysis/ Guides: If you have tried something new in the prementioned topics and want to share your experience or a How-To guide, then be our guest. Remember to include solid evidence and deep data about your research. Visit this guide as an example: E-Shop SEO Guidelines
- Your posts should have a minimum of 1500 words and up to 6000. When a reader finishes a post, should be able to execute immediately the introduced skill or tool or idea. See this example: How To Craft The Perfect Travel Blog Post
- The Typography Basics and Graphic Design Basics are a must-have. Keep your writing clean, smooth and easy to the eye. Respect appropriate heading rules (H1, H2, H2, H3), use light paragraphs, add bulletin when is helpful and great quality graphics and visuals. Read this guide: Graphic Design Basics
- Watch your language and your grammar.
- Language: English
Sometimes we publish posts that don’t fall into any of those topics, only if they are breathtaking and inspiring. But in all cases, we never forget the main rules about quality content, language, grammar and authenticity.
What We Won’t Accept
- Any topic that’s been covered on our blog before.
- Please do a search of our site before submitting your articles.
- Spam or clickbait or link-building content.
- Content which is over promotional directly or indirectly.
- Violent or offensive or inaccurate or science fiction content.
Last Minute Details
- Your submissions must meet Ideadeco content strategy and must align with our blogging team’s quality standards in order to get published.
- The Ideadeco blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy.
- The Ideadeco blogging team reserves the right to delete your content with no prior notice.
- Ideadeco does not pay any kind of fee for guest blogging.
- You can republish your guest post to your own blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or wherever you want afterward, only if you add a referral line that: “ This post was first published on Ideadeco ” with an active link to the landing page of your blog post into Ideadeco.
- Ideadeco reserves the right to include calls-to-action to Ideadeco content, including but not limited to email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
Send Your Article
Send us your article and be part of our guest list. We would love to publish your thoughts or ideas.
How to Submit Your Article
Send us an email: vassou [dot] areti [@] gmail [dot] com with the following:
- Your complete post as a Word Doc file.
- Define Topic and Title.
- Image files (with attribution) in a separate folder.
- Short author bio including a maximum of one link to your own website.
Ideadeco is an awarded Digital Marketing Agency famous for its Content Marketing, SEO, Web Design, Digital and Social Media Marketing achievements. This is the company’s blog and with your submission, you get traffic and publicity.
- High-quality backlink from us
- One dedicated mention for each article to our newsletter (+15000 recipients)
- Exposure to our LinkedIn network (+7100 connections)
- One dedicated post for each article to our Instagram community (+26200 people)
- One dedicated post for each article to our Social Media Community: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+ (+12000 people)
- Our Blog hearts from +20500 people
- High-status networking
- Mentoring for SEO and Blogging
If your article meets our editorial standards and our content strategy, we will let you know when your article will be published. That process may take up to 4 weeks.
Due to the huge volume of requests we receive daily, we cannot respond to all submissions on time. Please, be patient with us. We do read everything!