IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency marks 21 years around the sun with a pack of creative surprises. We started our journey on 1st January 2000 and we never stopped dreaming and walking forward since that day. Thank you all for your trust and support!
One idea started IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency 21 years ago. This year our anniversary celebrations will be held online amid the social distance restrictions. We are planning to throw an anniversary party in person when restrictions will be withdrawn. It’s going to be the party of the century!
IDEADECO Agency’s branding identity has evolved since the early years from a web design company into a marketing strategy and SEO copywriting agency. You know what they say, as years go by the work itself transforms you into your better version.
We decided to drop out of the part of services that no longer service us and fail to inspire us to become better than we used to be. Gradually our main focus sifted to SEO & Copywriting Strategy for Luxury Brands. Content creation and strategy had always been a major pillar of our Agency’s mission but our clients’needs made it crystal clear what they want from our company.
A company is a living organism that adapts to the changes in the environment around it. We adapted according to our clients’ requests and demands. In a way, we learned a new skill in managing an entirely new set of business needs. In our line of work, change is the only stable factor.
We aligned to the new era and to the new reality before even we knew that it was going to be our only option. The beginning of 2020 found us with the best contracts ever and with a dozen ongoing golden projects under our sleeves. Then everything changed in one night. The pandemic forced 80% of our clients to cancel their contracts and we had to stand back on our feet with having nothing solid on our hands.
Fortunately, our previous shift into professional SEO Copywriting Services brought new clients and promising projects, that landed us more new clients. Day after day, meeting after meeting, at the end of the year we had to hire more people in order to cover the demand.
It goes without saying that without the right team nothing would be possible. The culture within our team is based on indergrity and simplicity. When a person has been around for almost half a century, values only ethos, logos, and pathos. IDEADECO Agency’s true north is established on these principles. They are our internal compass.
We made it through this challenging year. We are ready to rock the new year ahead of us.
The success of IDEADECO is a testament to its people. We are proud to have a team of experts who are all leaders in their individual fields, working together to ensure that we fulfill our promise to deliver the best quality of services.
IDEADECO 21 Years Anniversary
What better way to celebrate our 21 years in business anniversary than looking back to all the significant milestones that brought us here. Each year has given us a lesson and a stone to build our path in life. Here is our business and personal words of wisdom we have collected through the years. Each line includes the lesson of the year.
- Find the courage in you to take the next step.
- Make your ideas happen with your own hands.
- Learn the rules of the game but then establish your own rules.
- Business opportunities are everywhere. You just have to be present, to show up.
- First you learn to deal with problems and then you learn to deal with success. Most of the time, success is the most difficult problem of all.
- Always do the right thing. Integrity is the most valuable asset you have in life.
- When you are wrong, own your mistakes. When you are right, keep your mouth shut.
- Success doesn’t like laziness and nagging. Get the work done, now!
- Never be too busy to notice what’s going on around you.
- Take good care of your health.
- You are responsible for your own happiness. Time is precious, use it wisely.
- Choose your team and treat them like family. They are truly your family!
- Take the risk you are most afraid of if you want to reach your goals.
- Speak less. Do more. Stay humble. Stick to your values.
- Always say thank you to the people who have supported you.
- The level of your enemies indicates the quality of your character. Appreciate your friends but value your enemies for your growth in life.
- Never follow advice because it sounds right. Always trust your instinct and intuition.
- Do things for your own reasons. Quit things for your own reasons. Never seek approval for your own decisions. If you don’t like the room, change rooms, not yourself.
- Far and away the best prize is to have a purpose that gives meaning to life.
- Pick a job that is really giving you the joy to feel that it’s a work worth doing.
- Everything worth doing in life takes time, effort, energy, and needs patience.
Ideadeco Team is thrilled to celebrate the accomplishments, the creative work and the spectacular adventures over the 21 years of operation. New members have been added to our creative team. This year we celebrated privately our anniversary in our headquarters offices in Athens. We shared a glass of wine, great food and lots of laughter, and reflections on the twenty one wonderful years of passion, dedication and hard work. We can’t wait till the day we will be able to throw a party and dance all night long.
As we look ahead to the years to come, we remain dedicated to our values and our goals to meet the ever-changing environment of our business field. – Areti Vassou, CEO & Founder of Ideadeco.co
Anniversary Celebration Contest
We are offering the unique opportunity to be part of our global community through this unsual copywriting contest. We want to read your story about 2020. We all have a story to share about the challenging 365 days of 2020. We beleive that hard times unveil great characters and we wish to spread the message of hope and kindness via your True Stories About 2020.
This unusual copywriting contest is cut out only for the brave ones out there. It’s an open call for the souls that are willing to share their truth even in the darkest hours. This copywriting contest is about the courage of overcoming but still believing in the beauty of life.
It takes guts to stand on your feet and wave your own flag demonstrating your trust in the best intentions of people that are daring to connect and show kindness.
Talk to us. Tell us about the significant moments you had during 2020.
Send us your words. Make a statement. Say something. Do something that will change our perspective about 2020.
Share your story.
Read the contest’s guidelines here and send us your story until 15th January 2021.