See how Ideadeco Blog May statististics made it to the finish line of what all bloggers are dreaming to reach. Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews. Although the focused keyword of the month was blogging, our top keyword for May 2020 was banned hashtags.
Why we decided to go public with our monthly statistics
We have noticed that plenty of new bloggers struggle to find satisfying results, no matter how hard they try. They lose their focus in the process of building their blog. So this series of posts are dedicated to all the dreamers that wish to make a living through blogging.
After all it always feels good to share knowledge and expertise with other people. It gives us joy to see other bloggers thriving and uplifting our industry to excellence.
Main Blogging Guidelines
Each month focus around a specific keyword. Just one. When you decide which one, write down all the possible variations you can find. Try Google search and check out what relevant words, phrases, titles and posts exists in page one, two and three.
For our blog, May was dedicated to the keyword Blogging. We published 15 blog posts related to all possible queries around blogging, business blogging, copywriting, seo writing and content creators. We made sure that all blog posts were linked and pointing to each other.
Here is the list of May blog posts:
- Stop Treating Digital Nomads Like TouristsDigital Nomads are not tourists and officials in several countries should stop treating them like tourism projects. #DigitalNomads #Greece #Europe
- WordCamp Greece Goes Virtual on 16-18 April 2021WordCamp Greece 2021 announced the Online Tech Conference is happening on 16,17 and 18 April 2021. #WCGR2021 #WordPress #WordCampGreece
- Yes, Digital Nomads Love Athens in February ColorsThe big next Digital Nomad destination is Athens. You better start planning your summer trip to Greece, now! #Greece #Athens #DigitalNomads
- Book GiveawayFor our 21 years in business we are running a Book & Calendar Giveaway to spread joy in our community. #Giveaway #Ideadeco
- Ideadeco is Hiring Junior CopywritersJoin our team! We’re hiring Junior Copywriters! We’re so excited to announce that Ideadeco is expanding! #Ideadeco #Careers #Greece
- SEO Content Strategy for Fiorello PhotographyWe are proud to announce the SEO Content Strategy results for Fiorello Photography for the period 2018-2020. Now, we are more than excited for the future goals!
- New Collaboration With ARIAPR Agency in GreeceWe are excited to announce our new collaboration with ARIAPR Agency in Greece. ARIAPR Agency was founded in 2012 by Ariadne Nikaki. We are so happy for being part of this amazing team. #ARIAPR #Greece
- IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency in GreeceIDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency is Your Team of Experts in the digital world of communication, making online businesses thrive in 24 countries. #Ideadeco #AretiVassou #SEOCopywritingAgency
- Outstanding Art Installation at Piraeus Tower in GreeceThe biggest port of Europe now has a spectacular Art Installation at Piraeus Tower in Greece. #Piraeus #PiraeusTower #Greece
- Meet our New PR Strategist Ariadne NikakiWe are proud to announce that Ariadne Nikaki is the appointed PR Strategist for the international and national communication plan of IDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency.
- Ideadeco SEO Copywriting Agency Celebrating 21 Years in BusinessIDEADECO SEO Copywriting Agency is celebrating 21 years in business with a pack of creative surprises. Thank you all for your trust and support! #Ideadeco #AretiVassou #21years
- My 2020 Story is full of music notesDuring 2020 I spent 304 days of practicing how to play my favorite piece of music on the piano. This recording is my welcome salute to 2021… with music. #About2020 #TrueStory #LifeLessons #About2021
- My 2020 Extraordinary Story by Loukia ZervoudakiAs it seems 2020 had an extraordinary story hidden under its quiet days for Loukia Zervoudaki. #About2020 #CopywritingContest
- Happy New Year 2021Hello 2021, Ideadeco Team welcomes you with a big smile! We are ready to rock the new year and celebrate life, again.
- 3 More Reasons to Love Christmas in PiraeusPiraeus achieved to become the ultimate Christmas Wonderland for 2020. And the Instagram bloggers love it! #Christmas #DestinationPiraeus
As you see all posts answer to top blogging questions, issues and news that affect a blogger’s growth. Having said that, it is important to stress out that for each industry the topics may vary but the logical structure behind it remains the same.
Make the conversation interesting
Visualize yourself as if you are in a room with strangers that all have a tag attached on them, indicating that they are bloggers walking up and down the room. How are you planning to introduce yourself without boring them?
Blogging needs two major elements to look and feel that worths the visitor’s attention.
First you should show that you care to learn more about the person in front of you. In our case, the person visiting & reading your blog. You have 4 seconds to grab the visitor’s attention. Have a look at this article for more details: 4 Best Title Generator Tools For Your Blog.
Use the title of your blog posts wisely. Sent the message about your post and that you are here to provide the answer they were looking for. Get in their shoes! Would you read this post? Would you spend 10-20 minutes to read more about this topic? Does it cover a need?
If the answer is yes, then you are ready to create the right content for the right eyes.
The second element is the quality of your content. Respect the time of your guests/visitors. Never publish a post that you would never recommended it to others if it was written from another person.
It may feels terrifying in the beginning, but gradually, you will feel comfortable enough to share your work in public. Feel free to visit this article for useful blogging keywords: Top Posts and Keywords for Blogging. Use these top keywords for blogging in your next blog posts and see the quality and quantity of traffic explode within a month.
Ideadeco May 2020 Statistics
Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews.
We shared our posts to: