See how Ideadeco Blog May statististics made it to the finish line of what all bloggers are dreaming to reach. Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews. Although the focused keyword of the month was blogging, our top keyword for May 2020 was banned hashtags.
Why we decided to go public with our monthly statistics
We have noticed that plenty of new bloggers struggle to find satisfying results, no matter how hard they try. They lose their focus in the process of building their blog. So this series of posts are dedicated to all the dreamers that wish to make a living through blogging.
After all it always feels good to share knowledge and expertise with other people. It gives us joy to see other bloggers thriving and uplifting our industry to excellence.
Main Blogging Guidelines
Each month focus around a specific keyword. Just one. When you decide which one, write down all the possible variations you can find. Try Google search and check out what relevant words, phrases, titles and posts exists in page one, two and three.
For our blog, May was dedicated to the keyword Blogging. We published 15 blog posts related to all possible queries around blogging, business blogging, copywriting, seo writing and content creators. We made sure that all blog posts were linked and pointing to each other.
Here is the list of May blog posts:
- The Art of Doing NothingSuccessful and happy people have one thing in common, they have mastered the Art of Doing Nothing. #LifeLesson #MentalHealth
- Creative Ways to Beat Lockdown StressDo you want to beat stress? Then make time to play and enjoy life. #Lockdown #Playtime
- When Everything Goes SouthYou make plans and you do your very best to stay positive but the universe decides to teach you a lesson and everything goes South. What do you do? How do you react? #LifeLessons
- How to Beat Online FatigueApply the golden rule of 120 minutes for online meetings per week if you want to beat the side effects of online fatigue. It’s doable! #OnlineFatigue
- Be Brave, Show Your True ColorsThe digital world needs more people of character that bring us authentic inspiration. Dare to show your true colors! #Branding #Blogging
- Autumn Vibes Under October’s Full MoonOctober is entering into our lives with an amazing full moon and we can’t hide our joy. And truth be told, we all need some beautiful moments, right? #Autumn #October #News
- How this Workshop Changed the Way I see Blogging | Anduela MatoNothing is more rewarding than seeing our students thriving into their own blogging journey. We are really happy for Anduela Mato’s new blog post. Enjoy it! #Blogging #Workshop
- Support Code Education Donate to Social Hackers AcademyIDEADECO Team & Areti Vassou, are officially supporting Social Hackers Academy in their efforts to provide free Code Education to vulnerable people within Greece, Europe, and other countries. Join us, today! #SupportSHA #Donate
- How this Workshop Changed the Way I see Blogging | Charikleia SachpazidouThis blogging workshop was carefully designed to create confidence in the students so they could use their personal voice and express their blogging skills. #Blogging #Workshop
- How this Workshop Changed the Way I see Blogging | Georgia ParasiriThe ultimate goal of our Blogging Workshops is to introduce the magical world of blogging, content creation & WordPress to new people. #Blogging #Workshop
- 7 Ways to Develop your Communication SkillsThe effort to develop our communication skills takes time and a lot of energy. But the rewards of being a skillful communicator of our own thoughts are priceless. #LifeLessons #Mentoring
- The Writing Cooperative Helps Writers to ThriveThe Writing Cooperative have teamed up with The Write Life on a fantastic deal for writers: The Writer’s Bundle 2020. #Writing
- How this Workshop Changed the Way I see Blogging | Loukia ZervoudakiLoukia Zervoudaki is sharing with us her experience from the Blogging Workshop and how it made her changed the way she sees blogging. #Blogging #Workshop
- Submissions to Ideadeco Publication Now Open For New ArticlesWe are looking for articles that shed light on the biggest challenges new writers face in their first 6 months on Medium. #Medium #Ideadeco
- This World Needs Good StoriesPeople need good stories to warm their hearts. Great books made me see the world as a place worth discovering. #Inspiration
As you see all posts answer to top blogging questions, issues and news that affect a blogger’s growth. Having said that, it is important to stress out that for each industry the topics may vary but the logical structure behind it remains the same.
Make the conversation interesting
Visualize yourself as if you are in a room with strangers that all have a tag attached on them, indicating that they are bloggers walking up and down the room. How are you planning to introduce yourself without boring them?
Blogging needs two major elements to look and feel that worths the visitor’s attention.
First you should show that you care to learn more about the person in front of you. In our case, the person visiting & reading your blog. You have 4 seconds to grab the visitor’s attention. Have a look at this article for more details: 4 Best Title Generator Tools For Your Blog.
Use the title of your blog posts wisely. Sent the message about your post and that you are here to provide the answer they were looking for. Get in their shoes! Would you read this post? Would you spend 10-20 minutes to read more about this topic? Does it cover a need?
If the answer is yes, then you are ready to create the right content for the right eyes.
The second element is the quality of your content. Respect the time of your guests/visitors. Never publish a post that you would never recommended it to others if it was written from another person.
It may feels terrifying in the beginning, but gradually, you will feel comfortable enough to share your work in public. Feel free to visit this article for useful blogging keywords: Top Posts and Keywords for Blogging. Use these top keywords for blogging in your next blog posts and see the quality and quantity of traffic explode within a month.
Ideadeco May 2020 Statistics
Ideadeco Blog May statistics show that 149.010 people visited us for more than 15 minutes each and gained more than 741.240 pageviews.
We shared our posts to: