How to Create Professional Videos
That is an easy one! Use Animoto!
Animoto is a cloud-based video creation service that produces video from photos, video clips, and music into video slideshows. It turns your photos and video clips into professional video slideshows in minutes. Fast, free and shockingly simple it helps you produce social media friendly video content.
Behind The Cover
Animoto was founded in August 2006 by Jason Hsiao, Brad Jefferson, Steve Clifton and Tom Clifton because of the poor video quality found on the internet. They use their own Animoto’s patented Cinematic Artificial Intelligence technology and with this, they provide users the ability to turn photos, video clips and music into video slideshows.
When, What, Who
- 2006 August, was founded by Jason Hsiao, Brad Jefferson, Steve Clifton and Tom Clifton
- 2008, Animoto launched a Facebook application during the 2008 SXSW Interactive Festival
- 2008 April, the application experienced viral growth
- 2008, according to The New York Times, by mid-April, Animoto’s Facebook application had nearly 750,000 people sign up in three days
- At the peak, almost 25,000 people tried Animoto in a single hour
- Amazon. Animoto decided to use Amazon’s cloud computing servers in order to meet the growing number of subscribers
- 2009 June, the Animoto launched an iPhone app, allowing users to create video using pictures on their mobile phone
- 2013 January, the company had reached 6 million users
- 2013, received a patent for its Cinematic Artificial Intelligence technology
— Animoto (@Animoto) October 15, 2017
Do you Want to Make a Video for Facebook?
When engagement is the goal then Animoto is the perfect choice. Will support your effort to grow more likes and comments from your friends on Facebook. After posting a professional video slideshow, instead of just photos, you will see the curve of reactions hit the sky. At Animoto Blog, they have created a step-by-step guide on how to make a video slideshow with your photos using Animoto.
Why are you still here and not creating your video? Go now!
It’s back! Join Gary Vaynerchuk, Sue Bryce Photographer, and Brian Peters from Buffer on October 30 and learn what you need to know to get started with social video today. RSVP: http://anim.to/2xVaJSX
This is not a sponsored post. We love and support Animoto.❤️