Every time we send an email to a person, we activate certain reactions according to the content and goals of our message. In general, Email Marketing is the strategy, plan and all actions involved before and after sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email.
HOW TO DO EMAIL MARKETING
Here is a mini guide about how to create an effective email marketing campaign:
- Establish your goals
- Select an Email Marketing Provider
- Determine the Purpose of Your Campaign
- Organize Your Existing Database
- Build your email list
- Select the type of campaigns you want to send
- Create your first campaign
- Keep it simple and minimal
- Focus on the Subject Line
- Invest in Great Copy and Photos
- Make call-to-action, loud and clear
- Test it 3-4 times before you send it
- Get People to Opt-In
- Make it shareable
- Let people unsubscribe easily
- Declare how often you will send newsletters
- Let people visit previous newsletters
- Send it
- Wait for at least 24 hours
- Measure your results
- Check what gets more clicks
WHY EMAIL MARKETING
With Email Marketing, you can deliver your message and therefore your brand effectively, to a larger and specific audience. That drives huge traffic to your website and produces potential more clients to visit your business location.
EMAIL MARKETING PLATFORMS
START YOUR EMAIL MARKETING NOW!
Reach out one of our Email Marketing Experts and get the results you want.