What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network with hundreds of millions of members, and growing rapidly. LinkedIn’s mission is to connect the world’s professionals to make them more productive and successful. It helps people to establish their professional profile and control one of the top search results for their name.
LinkedIn allows users (workers and employers) to create profiles and “connections” in an online social network which may represent real-world professional relationships. Users can invite anyone to become a connection.
How LinkedIn Can Help You
These are some of the ways which LinkedIn can help you:
- Establish your professional profile and control one of the top search results for your name.
- Build and maintain your professional network.
- Find and reconnect with colleagues and classmates.
- Learn about other companies, and get industry insights.
- Find other professionals in the same industry using groups.
- Share your thoughts and insights through LinkedIn’s long-form publishing platform.
- Tap into the knowledge of your network.
- Discover new career opportunities by searching for jobs.
How to Create LinkedIn Profile
Your profile is your LinkedIn page that describes your career history, education, and other related content you may want to publish. A complete LinkedIn profile can help you connect with opportunity.
Headline, Name, URL
Background & Experience
Projects, Skills, Education
Connections & Groups
Why you should complete your profile
Infographic credits: Hubspot
Skyrocket your LinkedIn profile or your Company Page. Get professional support from Kryptton Digital Agency.