Grafimedia is Hiring
Do you want to shape the future of medical imaging and informatics? Grafimedia is a leading health IT company aiming to transform healthcare by empowering health systems with the intelligence needed to improve care quality, patient experience, and ultimately, the economics of health and wellness. We are looking for a passionate and talented software development engineer to help us deliver better health care products and services.
Department: Health IT Development
Reports to: Head of the Department
Location: Remote working
• Work with data interfaces, storage and management, integration of medical image acquisition and processing algorithms, analytics, reporting, visualization, data access and extensibility interfaces and related developer tools.
• Leverage technologies like SQL Server, Azure, DICOM, and RESTful web services.
• Software design and development, feature implementation, prototyping of ideas, and collaboration with internal and external partner teams to bring cutting edge technologies into practice.
• Ensure a high level of code quality and contribute to team processes and best practices.
• Outstanding technical chops, experience in full enterprise product development cycle, design and implementation ownership of complex software features.
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills and analytical thinking.
• Proficiency in C# and .NET framework is essential.
• Experience with C/C++ is highly desirable.
• Experience with Data Modeling, SQL Server, DICOM, ADO.NET, HTML5, Web Services, Azure and Distributed Computing is a strong plus.
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Masters preferred).
• Minimum 5 years of commercial software development experience.
• English, Professional working proficiency
• Great working environment, with the best local talents
• Access to the best local and global knowledge resources
• Training both local and International
• Medical Insurance
• Remote Working
Please email your cover letter and resume to Management@grafimedia.eu and reference the position SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER II (SDET II) in the subject line.
Grafimedia.eu is a net of Health Information Technology SaaS Experts, operating in different countries. They analyse, design, develop and implement workflows for any kind and size of healthcare facility. They approach each case individually, trying to integrate and bridge existing systems, without necessarily replace them. At the same time they try to offer the best cost/performance ratio, without exceeding budgets.