PowerPoint Presentation Templates
Ever felt frustrated with Microsoft PowerPoint? As much as you try to make your presentations unique and engaging, there always seems to be a limit to what can be done. Aside from figuring out all your slides’ content, how to deliver the presentation, and how to organize information so that it makes sense, it can be overwhelming to try to lay out a stellar graphic layout too. PowerPoint templates allow you to focus on your presentation, giving you a wide library of backgrounds, visual styles, icons and graphics to work with.
How to Customize a PowerPoint Template
Making these templates feel like your own is easy. Just open the file using their desktop program and start creating slides using one of two methods: applying layouts (which are defined in Master Slides) or editing existing demo slides. For method one, most templates will create a series of master slides, which are essentially visual themes that you’ll be applying to multiple slides of a certain kind. Master slides contain information about how PowerPoint should deal with headings, bullets, fonts, paragraphs, spacing, layout, color, and more.
Check out this example using Goashape’s Kaspian template:
For method two, you can just go ahead and edit any of their demo slides replacing their copy and images with yours.
50 Creative PowerPoint Templates
Now on to the templates:
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)