What will be your story today?
New week, new possibilities!
50 Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities
“To get something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.” ~Unknown
Maybe today you feel down or you feel stuck. Or bored. Or frustrated. It’s not that you don’t like the life you live or your choices or your routine, it’s just that you suspect there’s something more. Some greater sense of meaning or excitement. New connections. New adventures. New possibilities. New paths.
The truth is those possibilities are always within your reach. You may not be able to quit your job or adopt new habits with no effort; but every day contains within amazing opportunities, under your fingers. Grap them and be brave enough to expose yourself to new choices you make. Yes.
Some of those choices may seem impossible when you face them. They’re the little things, after all, but still it feels a bit uncomfortable. So true!!! Why not do it how you usually do? Why not stay in your comfort zone when it’s just so comfortable there?
Do it for the possibility!!! Be your own silent hero!!! The possibility that if you make one minor change you may set the stage for major fulfillment. Sometimes even the smallest shift in thinking or doing can create the biggest opportunity. Here’s how to get started:
1. Challenge your beliefs about what you can and can’t do. Maybe you are a good leader.
2. Challenge your ideas about how things should work. Sometimes when you decide how things should be you limit your ability to be effective in the world as it actually is.
3. Have a vision session. Write in a journal, create a video, sketch—anything that lets you explore what excites you most.
4. Look for opportunities in a tough situation. Avoid a victim mentality, and opt instead for a “ready for new beginnings” attitude.
5. Remove something from your life that doesn’t serve you to make room for something better and new. You never know what you might let in when you let something go.
6. Commit to something you always say you’ll do but always fail to start—and then take the first step right now.
7. Turn your focus from something don’t want to something you do want. This allows you to shift your energy from complaining to taking action.
8. Replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Positive energy creates positive results.
Read more here: 50 Ways to Open Your World to New Possibilities